hello dear
i moved to malmö from copenhagen, my wife wants to go school, where should we contact and how we can apply for school. if u can help, it would be great.



As an immigrant in Malmö you can turn to Immigration service (Invandrarservice). They can explain to you how the Swedish system works and tell you where to go if you want to study the Swedish language. The information is given in several different languages. You can contact Immigration service by calling 040 – 34 34 87 between 10-12, Monday through Friday. You can also visit them at Regementsgatan 52, Monday through Friday between 8-12 and 13-16.

We hope that you will find this information helpful. If you have further questions you are welcome to visit us again.

Kind regards