dont know where to go to sick help???

hi,i had arrived to sweden 1 month ago and i ask for personnummer but the refuse come today im here with my son 9 years old he is autestic and ADHD child the problem now that he is on anti epiliptic drugs and it needs doctor prescription here in sweden and now without personalnumber for him dont know where to go ??

worried mom



We are sorry to hear about your and your sons situation.
Your son has the right to get the necessary medical care and medicine he is in need of even though he does not have av swedish social security number. Turn to your nearest hospital or health center for more information and help.

Kind regards